Monday, December 19, 2011

Planting Schedule Chart

Was playing with the Excel and did a simple chart of our planted plants. I find it helps me to visualize better our produce with expected harvesting dates. This helps me to plan faster both for the long term and cash corps.
Am still trying to look for a better chart and was thinking if I can correspond it to the weather, shows progress of growth, that shall be superb.
From the chart I learned that we need to keep planting (cash crops) so as we shall have a harvest later on. Had started to implement this since November.
Not all our new planting are successful. Local soil condition and weather is so crucial.We are still learning through trial and error. With our accumulative experience gained we should be able to over come it sooner.
Organizing our plan for 2012. We have lots to do next year, moving full steam ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment