Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm back to blogging.

Decided to come back to this blog as I've got time to spare since I'm in between project. Shall try to keep up both the face book & blog. I hope to have some time to write as I'm in between projects. I think I shall be upgrading myself from a freelance farmer to a part time farmer (spending more time in farming). Had just finished the Chinese New Year celebration and shall be having a vacation to Langkawi this weekend. My farming schedule shall start early March.
Farming, I think is not what it used to be. It need input and information and I glad that lots are available from the internet. Was looking at the soil condition, what is the soil condition, and what is it suitable for. Need to do some soil testing. PH level? Shall check these out.
I had also been thinking a lot lately how to make Farming a viable career. Integrated farming, Hi-tech farming? I see lots of hi-tech farming in Taiwan. Maybe I'll pay them a visit to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment