Friday, April 14, 2017

Entrepreneur, back as being one.



Entrepreneur, back as being one.
Well, time flies and I am back, back as being an Entrepreneur. Somehow my blessing angles up there had made things & people available to be. Somehow, the timing also fitted in.

I registered a company, sole proprietorship, by the Name of Uni Bio Life Resources. Got the SSM approval and set up a bank account.

I was given the run around while trying to set up an account with MayBank. Finally with help from my friend, I ended up with Public Bank. This caused me a delay of about 20 days. With plenty help from friends & family, I manage set up shop and had it running in March.

My charter for this company is to bring quality products to users at affordable price, either via on-line or off-line. At the moment am doing wellness and beauty products. Roping in my family & friends to help, my core believe is to try the products before introducing to our customer. Don't be surprised if you receive a call from me to request you to try our products.

Wellness & Beauty
Some of our products are from Unicity, a super credible company from USA, producing science backed world class products.

The Unicity Difference: Research & Development

Conception and design of our top quality products is driven by health needs and nutritional gaps, new scientific discoveries, and newly researched or developed ingredients. We promise to always deliver the best and latest products to our associates. Our scientists never cease to review experimental and clinical studies that back existing and novel ingredients, as well as traditional history of herbal usage, to ensure that safe and effective ingredients are combined in appropriate amounts for maximum potency.

We value our international research network, comprised of universities, research institutes, and hospitals, that sets us apart in the nutritional field today, and that provides us access to the latest discoveries in the nutritional sciences.

Our internationally renowned medical advisory board, with members from the medical, dietetic, and nursing professions, advises Unicity to ensure that our products meet the needs of people around the world.
Yes, Unicity chooses network marketing for marketing their products. We are thinking and are trying to carter for those people that loves these products but do not like to deal with their agents, whom most probably are pestering them and trying extremely hard to recruit them.

Hence we are doing this on-line, and shall not infringe into your privacy. What I am going to do is to share with you my transformation in looks, health and lifestyle. Should you see products that you like, kindly inform me and I shall revert with the appropriate information which you can look through at your own leisure. We can do this with technology and we don’t even have to meet up (unless you want to), so as not to disrupt you from your active schedule. We can make technology to work for us.

I do understand that there are people like us, who know that some of these products are great, but are marketed through Network marketing. We want to use these products, but we dislike dealing with their agent, that are mostly too aggressive to the level of annoying.

We are offer world class, safe, reliable products that are very affordable so that everyone can have an equal opportunity to gain wellness without infringing into your privacy.

What is wellness? It's the state of being in good health, especially as an actively pursued goal. Whereby we can do the things we love with the ones we love. Able to share special moments with all those we love.

We made a good start in March, did a tiny bit of business as start up is slow. I hope business shall gain more momentum in the coming months. I am also targeting financial freedom, which is my income should be higher than my expenses. Looking good physically and healthily while at it.

You are invite to visit and like our Facebook, thank you. Feels great to be an Entrepreneur again.

No comments:

Post a Comment