Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Seed Propagating Of Avocado.

Seed Propagating Of Avocado of a lazy farmer.
Decided to do a video for simple seed propagation and post it to Youtube. I find this method very simple and effective.

Simple Effective way of propagating avocado seeds

 Youtube link above.



Bed of avocado seeds.
Had collected many seeds and planted them on this raised bed over the past 3 weeks, starting from the far end. I guess easily more than 150 seeds. As I do not select the seeds and put in whatever that I can lay my hands on, quite a number will not germinate. So I needed a simple & effective method.

Those that were done earlier had started to split and I see some with germinating tip. Hope to see many Avocado-lets in May.
Some of the plant-let from the previous season.

No comments:

Post a Comment